Monday 3 October 2011

Out with the old, in with the new!


Just got a great deal on one of the brand new generation of Wacom Bamboo's Pen and Touch. All for a bargain price as well. £74.99 - Free postage (3-5days)

Got a call from one of the customer service guys from Micro Anvika to confirm my address when earlier in the week I emailed the website telling them to update their pictures as the gallery still showed the old model of Bamboo (CTH-460). Whereas the specifications and product code were of the new generation (CTH-470K.) The guy heard about this from his team and colleagues that some customer noticed this (me) and they offered next day delivery for free just because I spotted a misleading error in their website design. FANTASTIC NEWS!



So now I have a brand new graphics tablet flying to my door at break neck speed for a price that's cheapest on the internet to replace my aging Wacom Volito 2. Poor old thing is useless.

Not to mention the fantastic range of sleeves to keep this baby all protected as I commute into uni everyday. <= Check this out. Its colour coded as well. If any of you would like the link for the brand new range a Bamboo's which are the cheapest on the internet and for free delivery then check this link out. The best deal I've found, and seeing as its nearly £20 cheaper than off the Wacom website. You can hardly go wrong, even if your a first time buyer for a graphics tablet. The picture of the actual product is the 9th picture, so don't get mislead by the other pictures, they explained to me that they "were included to demonstrate the power and features the tablet has."

Link to cheapest New generation of Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch

Enjoy guys =D

2 comments:

  1. Now all i need is for them to make another mistake so i can get my delivery for free too ._.

    ReplyDelete